BSNL Recruitment – 996 Jr. Accounts Officers(JAO) Posts
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has issued a latest recruitment notification for Jr. Accounts Officers (JAO) titled as BSNL Recruitment 2017 -2018. Applications are invited online for the post of Junior Accounts Officers from qualified candidates to fill up 996 posts in various places in India. Before applying for the post, please check with the eligibility criteria. The last date for submitting online applications is 15th October 2017 i.e 15-10-2017.
About the BSNL Vacancy:
BSNL have announced an online exam for recruitment 996 posts candidates for “Junior Accounts Officers under the IDA pay scale Executive [E-1] of `16400 – `40500/- (pre revised) with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.. All open /external candidates are requested to register, apply and appear for the online. All candidates are requested to apply before the closing date. Do not wait till the last date.
List of the BSNL Circles & Vacancy details:
BSNL Recruitment Eligibility:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- 1 Educational Qualification: Applicants having M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS degree only from recognized educational institutions/universities y (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL)
- Education Certificate Number – While submitting online applications, candidate will be asked to submit the said degree certificate number & name of university. The same will be verified if selected. The candidature will be rejected if failed to submit the same certificate.
- Age: Candidates should not be below 20 years and shoud not exceed 3 years as on 1st Jan 2017. However the upper age relation is a s per Govt. rules:
- Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
- Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates
- Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
- Upto ten (10) years for OC-PWD candidates vi. Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees
- Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules.
- For residents of J & K, relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 07-12-2007, pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997”.
Online Application/Registration and Fee:
- All applications must apply online through BSNL Official recruitment website – http://www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in/
- Fee – 1000 (Rupees One thousand only)) for Gen/OBC candidates / Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates. Fees must be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card only.
Selection Process for the BSNL Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates must register and apply for the online examination.
- During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular Circle, where he/she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL.
- After the examinations, a circle-wise merit list will be prepared on basis of marks scored and available vacancies. The cut-off for the merit list will be decided by BSNL.
- Appearance in BSNL merit list does not ensure your appointment. A final call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidates after completion of verification and other formalities.
- BSNL reserves the right to change the vacancies of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) as per circle requirements.
After the appointment, a candidate has to serve a bond with the company for 5 years (five years) from the date of appointment and undergo training with the company. There will be a pre-appointment training exam which the candidate has to pass within 2 attempts, failing they should again appear for the examination.
Important Dates to Remember:
Start Date for applying online application – 10th September 2017
Last Date for applying online registration – 10th October 2017
BSNL recruitment 2017-2018 notification, syllabus and vacancy details – Download Here