- 1 CA CPT Application Form 2017: December Registration Link
- 2 CA CPT Eligibility Criteria:
- 3 Exemption from Appearing in CPT:
- 4 CA CPT Exam Pattern:
- 5 CA CPT Application Fee:
- 6 Steps to Fill CA CPT Application Form:
- 7 CA CPT Application Offline Submission Process:
- 8 CA CPT Examination Centres:
- 9 Important Dates:
CA CPT Application Form 2017: December Registration Link
The Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has activated the CA CPT registration link in the official website of ICAI i.e, http://icaiexam.icai.org. All the interested candidates should fill the CA CPT Application form through online mode. Every year ICAI organize the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) in the month of June and December. Applicants who wish to get admission into CA must attend the CPT exam which is going to be held on 17th December 2017. ICAI is conducting the CA CPT exam 191 centres in India and 5 centres at abroad. Before appearing the exam candidates should submit the CA CPT Application form before the last date that is 25th Oct 2017(with out late fee).
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) invites CA CPT application form from those candidates those who want to build their career as Charted Accountant. As we all know ICAI is going to conduct the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) which is the first level examination of Charted Accountant conducted twice in a year i.e in June and December. Candidates who wish enter into CA career should fill the CA CPT application form 2017. Scroll down this page to check the complete details of CA CPT registration, eligibility, imp dates etc.
Organization Name: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI)
Name of the Exam: CA CPT
CA CPT Registration Start Date: 4th Oct 2017
Last Date to Apply: 25th Oct 2017 (with out Late Fee) and 1st Nov 2017 (with Late Fee)
CA CPT Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who wish to register CA CPT December exam should have passed or appeared 12th examination from the recognized board.
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can only apply the CA CPT exam and also it is important that the candidates should be registered with the ICAI concerned regional office on or before the 3 years from the registration date.
Exemption from Appearing in CPT:
Candidates who had passed Graduation or Post Graduation in Commerce with minimum 55% marks from recognized university or candidates who have completed graduation or post graduation other than commerce steam with minimum 60% marks are exempted from passing CPT exam. They can directly apply for the next level of CA examination.
CA CPT Exam Pattern:
- CA CPT Exam has multiple choice questions (objective in nature) in four sections which are given below:
- The Common Proficiency Test is a Paper-Pencil (PP) Mode exam.
- To clear foundation exam, applicants need to get at least 50% marks in the total of all Sections.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 Mark (one fourth) for each wrong answer.
|Morning Session (10:30 am to 12:30 pm)||Fundamentals of Accounting||60|
|Afternoon Session (2:00 pm to 4:00 pm)||General Economics||50|
CA CPT Application Fee:
|CA CPT December 2017 Application Fee for centres in Doha, Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Dubai.||$ 300|
|CA CPT December 2017 Fee for centres in Kathmandu (Nepal)||Rs 1700|
|CA CPT December 2017 Fee for centres in Our country (India).||Rs 1000|
|Late fee will be charged with||Rs 600|
Steps to Fill CA CPT Application Form:
Candidates who wish to appear CA CPT December exam need to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Log on to Official Website:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of ICAI – http://icaiexam.icai.org
- On the Menu Bar select “Login/Register” tab
Now you need to enter your login ID and Password and strike on ” Register Now” Button
Step 2: For ICAI CA CPT 2017 Registration click on Register Now tab, a new window will open with the first step of registration will appear.
- Applicants need to fill all the details of CA CPT Registration form such as examination name, Registration No, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Landline No, Primary Email, Re-Enter Primary Email and Secondary Email.
- After filling all details, hit on “Register” tab.
Step 3: Password Generation
- After filling all the details you will get a password through which you can login to your account
- If your DOB shows wrong, need not to worry you can register under “provisional registration”
Step 4: Email and Mobile Number Verfication
- After login to the account candidates need to verify the email and mobile number
- Aspirants can edit the information and then click on submit button available on the right side of the page.
Step 5: Fill CA CPT Application Form
Now candidates have to fill all the fields in the application form:
- Name in full (As per SSC X certificates)
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name and Father’s Name
- Category : General, ST / SC, OBC, Backward Class or Disabled
- Nationality : Indian or Foreign National
- Medium of study : English or Hindi
- Educational Qualifications Details : 10th and 12th
- Annual income of Parents
- Demand draft details
Step 6: Upload Images and Make Payment
- Now candidates has to upload the scanned images of the documents mentioned in the application form as per the speciations
- Make the examination fee payment through proper channel
- Click on the submit button for making final submission of application form
- Take a printout of the filled in application form and submit to the address mentioned in the notification
- Save the PDF of online submitted examination application for future reference
CA CPT Application Offline Submission Process:
- Candidates who wish to apply the CA CPT exam offline can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of ICAI – icaiexam.icai.org
- Click on the suitable link of CA CPT December application form 2017
- Read the instructions carefully and download the CA CPT Application form
- Fill all the fields mentioned in the CA CPT Application form with correct details
- Affix two pass photos on the specified colums
- After that make attested this completely filled up application form attested by a CA or Gazetted Officer or School/College Principal
- Attach the PDF printout containing Bar Code number and Payment Transactions with duly filled form
- Keep the application form in a envelope super scribed with “Application for Dec 2017 CPT exam” and send to the address specified below through speed or registered post.
Deputy Secretary (Examinations)
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Dlehi – 110002
Candidates can also submit the online filled application forms to the below mentioned addresses. Candidates should collect the acknowledgement receipt after submitting the application form.
|New Delhi||Reception Counter, Annexe Building, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110002 (Telephone-011-3989 3989).|
|Delhi||Reception Counter, Northern Regional Office, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 52-54 Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Near Karkardooma Court Complex, Delhi – 110032 (Telephone-011-3989 3990).|
|Mumbai||Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Tower, Plot No. C-40, G-Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051 (Telephone-022-33671400, 33671500).|
|Chennai||Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 122, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600034 (Telephone-044-3989 3989).|
|Kolkata||Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 382/A, Prantik Pally, Rajdanga, Kasba (Near Acropolis Mall and Garden High School), Kolkata – 700107 (Telephone- 033- 30840203 / 30840210)|
|Kanpur||Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 16/77-B, Civil Lines (Behind Reserve Bank of India), Kanpur-208001 (Telephone-0512-3989 398).|
|Ahmedabad||Reception Counter, Ahmedabad DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 123, Sardar Patel Colony, Near Usmanpura Under Bridge, Navjivan PO, Naranpura, Ahmedabad-380014 (Telephone-079-2768 0946, 2768 0537, 39893989).|
|Bangalore||Reception Counter, Bangalore DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, No. 16/0, Millers Tank Bed Area, Vasanthnagar, Bangalore-560 052 (Telephone-080-30563500).|
|Chandigarh||Reception Counter Chandigarh DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institutional Area, ICAI Bhawan, Opp. Community Centre, Sector 35-B, Chandigarh – 160 022 (Telephone- 0172- 5067756, 5018199).|
|Hyderabad||Reception Counter, Hyderabad DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 11-5-398/C Red Hills, Hyderabad- 500 004 (Telephone-040-233 17026, 233 17027, 233 17028, 23393182, 30638600)|
|Jaipur||Reception Counter, Jaipur DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, D-1, Institutional Area, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur-302004 (Telephone-0141-3044200, 3044214, 3989398).|
|Pune||Reception Counter, Pune DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Plot No. 8, Parshwanath Nagar, CTS No. 333, Sr. No. 573, Munjeri, Opp. Kale Hospital, Near Mahavir Electronics, Bibawewadi, Pune 411 037 (Telephone-020-24212251/52,32335306).|
|Nagpur||Reception Counter, Nagpur DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’ 20/1, Dhantoli, Nagpur – 440 012 (Telephone – 0712- 2443 968, 2441 196).|
|Surat||Reception Counter, Surat DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 2nd Floor, Saifee Building, Dutch Garden Road,Near Makkaipul, Nanpura, Surat – 395 001 (Telephone – 0261- 2472 932, 2464413).|
|Vadodara||Reception Counter, Baroda DCO * of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Kalali-Tandalja Road, Atladara, Vadodara – 390 012. (Telephone-0265-2681 115, 2680593).|
|Thane (W)||Reception Counter, Thane DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,A-4, Laxmi Mahal Coop. Hsg. Soc., 2nd Floor, LBS Marg,Near Hotel Parimala, Above Amar Chemist, Charai Naka Signal,Thane (W) – 400 602 . (Telephone- 022-2538 2451/53/54/56).|
|Kochi||Reception Counter, Ernakulam DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,’ICAI Bhawan’, Diwan’s Road,Ernakulam, Kochi – 682 016 (Telephone- 0484- 2369 238, 2372 953, 2369 258).|
|Indore||Reception Counter, Indore DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,’ICAI Bhawan’, Plot No. 19-B, Scheme No. 78, Part-II, (Near M. P. Pollution Control Board), Indore – 452 010 (Telephone- 0731- 2570 052,2570 053,4298 198).|
CA CPT Examination Centres:
The CA CPT December exam is going to be held 191 different cities in India which are mentioned in the table below:
|Mangalore||Mapusa (Goa)||Mathura||Margao (Goa)|
As per the CA CPT December official notification dates are mentioned in the table below
|ICAI for CPC course Registration with BOS||30 June, 2017|
|CA CPT Application Form December Availability||4 October, 2017 (10:00 am IST)|
|Application submission deadlines||25 October, 2017|
|Registration and Application form submission with late fee||01 November, 2017|
|CA CPT Application Correction 1||November 2017|
|CA CPT Admit card Available to download||November 2017|
|CA CPT December 2017 Exam will be conduct on||17 December, 2017|
Candidates can check the official website to get other information about the CA CPT application form 2017.
Click Here to check – CA CPT Result