How to Download AADHAR Card by AADHAR Number?
If some one lost AADHAR Card and looking for how to download AADHAR card by AADHAR number? Here we are showing step by step process showing how to download AADHAR card by AADHAR card number. By these simple steps you can download the e-aadhar card from aadhar number though the official website.
Steps to Download AADHAR Card by AADHAR Number:
- Open the UIDAI official site – https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the radio button I have: Aadhar
- Enter the 12 Digits Aadhar Number
- Enter your Full Name (as per the Aadhar card)
- Enter the Pin Code (Pin Code given at the time of Aadhar Registration)
- Enter the Captcha as given in the above image
- Enter Mobile Number (OTP will be sent to this number)
- Finally Click on Get One Time Password
- You will get the One Time Password to your registered mobile number which is valid for 5 mins
- Enter OTP code and click on verify and download button
- Downloading will start your Aadhar card in .pdf file. Save Aadhar Card as pdf file in your system, Open PDF and enter your Pin Code as password in Aadhar card PDF password (Pin code is a default password of e-Aadhar Card.).
Take a printout of e-aadhar card for the future use as original aadhar card. We hope you have successfully downloaded your aadhar card by following above simple steps. If you are still facing any problem is download process please comment in the below we will help you.
As it is very useful for everyone please share it with your friends through Facebook, Twitter, Google+, WhatsApp and other social media profiles. Please subscribe your email to get the latest updates daily.