- 1 Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017-2018: 1236 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs
- 2 Jharkhand Postal Circle Vacancy:
- 3 Educational Qualification:
- 4 Age Limitation:
- 5 Salary Details:
- 6 Selection Process:
- 7 Steps to Apply Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
- 8 Important Dates:
- 9 Important Note:
Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017-2018: 1236 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs
Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017-2018: Indian Postal Department Jharkhand has released a job notification and invites application for the 1236 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates should apply Jharkhand Postal Circle recruitment before the last date mentioned in the notification. Candidates who are interested to fill the Jharkhand Postal Circle application form should have completed 10th or equivalent from recognized institute eligible for this recruitment. Candidates applying for Jharkhand Postal Circle jobs can check the details like vacancy, age limit, how to apply, eligibility etc from this page.
Jharkhand Postal Circle Vacancy:
As per the Jharkhand Postal Circle job notification below mentioned are the vacancies:
Gram Dak Sewak: 1236 Vacancies
Aspirants who wish to apply Jharkhand postal department jobs must have passed 10th class or equivalent from the recongized organization. Candidates should have computer knowledge and experience for the above vacancy.
Candidates who want to be part of Jharkhand Postal vacancy should minimum age 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years for the above posts.
Age relaxation is provided to the special category candidates mentioned in the table:
|Category||Years of relaxation|
Candidates who got selected for Jharkhand Postal Circle jobs will receive Rs.2745-6470/- as a monthly salary.
Selection of candidates will be done as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates’ online submitted applications.
Steps to Apply Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
- First of all open the official website – appost.in/gdsonline
- On the home page search for the “careers” tab click on it
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit “GDS Online Engagement for New Vacancies is active for Telangana, Jharkhand Circles (20/11/2017 to 19/12/2017) Apply Online” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just go through the eligibility details
- Complete the Part I registration by clicking on “Registration” tab and enter the basic details to get Registration Number
- Login to the website and fill the application form carefully and upload all the necessary documents and photograph
- At last click on final submission tab
Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment Notification >> Get Here
List of Important Documents For Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment:
|Name of the Document||Permitted file size||Is the upload mandatory or not|
|SSC Marks Memo / Certificate||200kb;not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory|
|Re-attempt (for candidate not qualified in single attempt)||Not Mandatory|
|Additional Re-attempt (for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)||600kb;not exceeding A4 size|
|Computer Certificate||200kb;not exceeding A4 size|
|Community Certificate||Mandatory for all categories except for Un Reserved category. OBC Certificate should be in the form of CG approved creamy layer Certificate|
|Photo||50kb;200×230 pixels preferable||Mandatory|
Note: All the uploading files should be in .jpg/.jpeg format only
Last date for applying the Jharkhand Postal Circle jobs – 19-12-2017
Candidates can get the more details about the Jharkhand postal circle vacancies visit the official website.
If you are facing any problem in finding the details or need any more details please comment below.