- 1 Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Karnataka Teacher Jobs Vacancy:
- 3 Educational Qualification:
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Selection Process:
- 6 Application Fee:
- 7 How to Apply Karnataka Primary Teacher Jobs?:
- 8 Important Dates of Karnataka GPT Recruitment:
Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers Recruitment 2017:
School Education Department Karnataka has circulated a recent job notification to fill up 10,000 Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers Recruitment 2017. As per the official notification eligible candidates can apply the Graduate primary teacher posts for 6th to 8th classes. Candidates should apply the Karnataka teacher recruitment before the last date 25th Sept 2017. Candidates can check the other details like Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply, Imp Dates etc in the article below.
Karnataka Teacher Jobs Vacancy:
As per the Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers recruitment notification below mentioned are the vacancies:
Graduate Primary School Teacher (6th to 8th Class) – 10,000 Posts
Region Wise Post Details:
|Examination 1||4983 posts|
|Bangalore North||73 posts|
|Bangalore Rural||74 posts|
|Bangalore South||124 posts|
|Examination 2||3966 posts|
|Examination 3||1011 posts|
|Examination 4||50 posts|
|Bangalore North||28 posts|
|Bangalore South||22 posts|
Candidates who wish to apply Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers recruitment vacancy should have a graduation degree from a recognised University and also B.Ed as per the post requirement for more details visit the official notification.
Candidates applying for Karnataka teacher vacancy should have minimum 21 years of age and should not exceed 40 years of age. As per the govt rules upper age limit is 43 years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, and 45 years for SC/ST/PH category.
Selection of candidates for Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers recruitment is based on the performance of the candidates in competitive written test, TET marks and personal interview.
|Language (English post)||Get Details|
|Social Science||Get Details|
Paper 1 or 2:
SC/ST/PH category – 500/- (bank charges 10 Rs)
General Category – 1000/- (bank charges 10 Rs)
For Both Papers:
SC/ST/PH category – 1000/- (bank charges 10 Rs)
General Category – 2000/- (bank charges 10 Rs)
Fee can be paid through online by State Bank of India(SBI).
How to Apply Karnataka Primary Teacher Jobs?:
- Visit the official portal of Centralized Admission Cell Karnataka that is www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Follow ‘Recent Information’ section from home page and select link ‘Notifications for Recruitment of Graduate Primary Teachers for 6-8 Classes – 2017’.
- Select link that is given under ‘Recruitment of Graduate Primary Teachers’ as per your choice.
- Select link of ‘Brochure’ and read complete notification properly.
- After that select suitable link to fill online application with asked details and enter asked details.
- You must upload copies of all essential documents and certificates etc as per requirement.
- Retain the printed Application form, confirmation page and challan form (if application fee paid through SBI bank) for future use.
Important Dates of Karnataka GPT Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||26-08-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||25-09-2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Challan||27-09-2017|
|Date of Examination for S.No.I Regions||04-11-2017 & 05-11-2017|
|Date of Examination for S.No.II Regions||11-11-2017 & 12-11-2017|
|Date of Examination for S.No.III Regions||18-11-2017 & 19-11-2017|
|Date of Examination for S.No.IV Regions||25-11-2017 & 26-11-2017|
For more details like Exam instructions, official notification and FAQ and other info please check the links below:
Karnataka Graduate Primary Teachers Recruitment notification – Download Here
Karnataka GPT Instructions – Check Now
Karnataka Teacher Posts Online Registration, Exam Dates and other dates – Apply Now